Attendance & Office Information ~ Información de asistencia y la oficina
- Drive SLOWLY, and be alert for students exiting vehicles and using the crosswalks
- Have your child(ren) exit or enter your vehicle on the right side of the car (next to the sidewalk).
- DO NOT exit your vehicle.
- Students should have their bags with them, not in the trunk.
- DO NOT attempt to drop off your student from the drive lane; this is unsafe and prohibited.
- Please follow instructions of the safety patrol on duty and pull up as far as possible.
- Once your child(ren) has exited the vehicle, please promptly exit the drop off lane to allow for the flow of traffic.
- If you are picking up your student and they are not waiting at the designated spot, you will be asked to circle around again to keep the flow of traffic moving.
- If you need to exit your vehicle, please park in a designated parking spot in the front or rear parking lot. FOR SAFETY, do not park along the street of Llagas Avenue.
If your student is out ill for three days or more, please bring a doctor’s note to the office to excuse their absences. Please note that 3 unexcused absences will result in a truancy.
Please do not send your child to school if he/she displays on or more of these symptoms.
Earache, Headache, Runny Nose and/or persistent cough
Nausea/Vomiting - do not send a child to school who has vomited during the night
Diarrhea - anytime in the last 24 hours
Fever (100* or above) - child should be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school
Skin Rash (unless diagnosed by doctor as non-contagious)
Red/Crusty or Draining Eyes
Lice - parents please continue to check your child's hair for lice/nits twice weekly
Please note; we cannot call a student out from class until you have come into the office and signed them out first. It also may take a bit of time for your student to get to the office, so please plan your time accordingly.
If someone else is picking up your student, please call to let the office know ahead of time.