Voluntary Uniform Policy ~ política uniforme voluntaria
Why San Martin/Gwinn is a UNIFORM ENCOURAGED SCHOOL (Grades K-8).
1. They create uniformity.
2. They give a sense of belonging and pride.
3. They promote school spirit.
4. They allow parents to save on time and money spent on shopping for school clothes.
5. They help students spend less time and energy on choosing what to wear daily.
6. They encourage students to express themselves in other ways.
These are just some of the reasons why we LOVE being a uniform encouraged school. We encourage students to wear uniform colors Monday - Thursday, with free dress on Fridays.
San Martin/Gwinn uniform colors can be mixed and matched from the choices below:
- Pants or Shorts*, or Skirts*: Khaki, Navy, Blue Jeans (minimal distressing, no sagging)
- Shirts & Sweatshirts: White, Grey, Navy, or School Logo
*Skirts and shorts must reach fingertips when arms extended to knee.
If you have gently used uniform clothes you would like to donate to our uniform closet; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need uniform items? Visit our Uniform Closet open: Day & Time TBA
All of our School Logo Apparel can be purchased online HERE